We Can Help
How do I add Bookmarklets for the iPad and iPhone?
1. Open up your desktop browser (you can do this with Internet Explorer and Safari).
2. Make sure your Bookmarks toolbar is enabled by going to Tools > Toolbars and ensuring that "bookmarks toolbar" is checked/visible/enabled.
3. Type https://lastpass.com into your browser address bar.
4. Click on "Sign in" in the upper-right corner.
5. Type your email and master password, and press "sign in".
6. Click on the LastPass Icon in the right > and select "bookmarklets", the 3rd option down in the dropdown menu.
7. Once the box appears, you'll see three links: LastPass Login!, LastPass Fill!, LastPass Fill Forms!
8. Drag and drop LastPass Login! to the bookmarks toolbar. It should now appear on the bookmarks toolbar.
9. Repeat for the following two, Lastpass Fill! and LastPass Fill Forms!
10. Now that your bookmarks are in place, minimize the browser.
11. Launch iTunes and connect your iPad.
12. Click on your device in the left-hand column.
13. Select the "Info" tab - the second over from the left.
14. Scroll down to the 'Other' section.
15. Click "Sync bookmarks with" and choose your browser.
16. Click "Apply".
17. Allowing syncing to the device to complete.
18. Launch Safari.
19. You will now see your three LastPass bookmarklets appear when you click on the Bookmarks button.
20. Start surfing and using the bookmarklets to autofil and login!
Still Having Trouble?