When adding a site, you can either select a pre-existing Group from the dropdown menu, or create a new Group by typing a name into the Group input box and pressing 'Add' when you have entered all relevant information for the site.
You can also add a Group from within your local Vault by clicking on 'Create Group'.
There are several ways you can edit your Groups.
1. From your local Vault, to move a single site entry to another Group, you can right click on the site, select 'Move to Group', and type in the Group name.
2. You can also click 'Edit' in the right-click menu and edit the Group field.
3. From your online Vault, you can change the group for one site or multiple sites by selecting all entries you wish to edit and selecting 'Change Group.
There are two ways to create Subgroups for your sites.
1. When adding or editing a site, you can type a in the Group name field after the parent group name, followed by the Subgroup name (MainSubgroup).
2. You can also create a Subgroup from within your local Vault by right-clicking on a Group folder name and selecting 'Create Sub-group'.