The LastPass Icon does not appear in my browser, how do I enable it?
1. Try reinstalling into your browser:
2. If you still do not see LastPass in your browser, please go into your browser's list of Extensions and ensure that LastPass is listed there AND enabled.
3. Try right-clicking over the browser toolbar area to see if LastPass is present and checked.
4. If a reinstall is not working, please temporarily disable any other addons/extensions or themes and try again.
5. Some antivirus and other security suites are particularly aggressive and may be blocking installation - make sure that LastPass has been marked as a trusted source before installing.
6. If the toolbar disappears intermittently, please check that a PC tune-up program like System Mechanic or CC Cleaner is not wiping away the files. If you have System Mechanic, follow these directions to make an exception for LastPass.
Still Having Trouble?