We Can Help
I'm being logged off after closing my browser, how do I stay logged in between browser sessions?
1. Check that you do not have the "autologoff" settings checked in your LastPass Icon > Preferences > General.
2. If not, your browser may be clearing cookies between sessions, which you can verify following the steps at the top of the debug page: https://lastpass.com/debug.php. Please ensure that cookies are enabled by going to your browser's settings. To enable cookies, please follow the steps here https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=7006
3. If you have multifactor authentication enabled, you will automatically be prompted between browser sessions unless you've added your computer as a trusted device.
4. Test disabling other extensions - some extensions like NoScript have been known to kill LastPass sessions.
4. If you're still being logged out of LastPass but don't have multifactor authentication, have cookies enabled, and have tested without other extensions, please open a ticket and tell us if you're running any other browser add-ons or toolbars, as well as antivirus or other security programs.