We Can Help
LastPass won't save my data for a particular site - is there a workaround?
1. First check that:
- Your LastPass Icon is red
- Your notifications are enabled in your LastPass Icon > Preferences > Notifications
- The site is not "Flash" or "Silverlight" - LastPass doesn't support these sites. Right-click on the site's login fields and look at the context menu information to check
2. Still doesn't autofill? Re-save the site by deleting the entry and logging in as if for the first time.
3. You didn't add the site as a "Never URL". Check in your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault > Settings link > Never URLs tab.
4. If you still can't save or autofill, force-save the site with the Save All Entered Data feature.
5. If your site uses a multiple-page login, use the Save All Entered Data function on each page to save your information for each page separately.
6. If you still have trouble, submit a support ticket with the problem URL and your steps.