We Can Help
What does binary support for extensions mean?
The 'binary' component of the browser plugin controls a few LastPass features:
1. Autologoff on browser close (LastPass Icon > Preferences)
2. Autologoff on browser idle (LastPass Icon > Preferences)
3. Share login state between browsers (LastPass Icon > Preferences > Advanced)
4. Allows fingerprint authentication: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/security-options/multifactor-authentication-options/fingerprint/
5. Allows attachments to Secure Notes: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/features/secure-notes/