If you're having problems staying logged in between browser restarts:
- You have no current session ID. Please login and reload this page. If you just restarted your cookies have been cleared which is the cause of your problem!.
- Restart your browser and return to this page. The session ID should be the same which allows you to relogin.
- If it's not or it says it's blank, then you're clearing cookies or blocking cookies or not allowing cookies to survive past restarts.
- If the 3rd party check fails, you need to ensure that LastPass.com is exempted from 3rd party cookie checks, or stop blocking 3rd party cookies
- To allow 3rd party cookies in Firefox for example it's Options > Options > Privacy tab, and for 3rd party cookies click "exceptions" and set an "always" exception for lastpass.com
- If your are using IE, make sure you don't have delete browser information on restart selected in Internet Options.
- If you're using a product like NoScript, click on NoScript Icon -> Recently Blocked -> Always Allow from LastPass
- NOTE: If you are using a LastPass multifactor authentication scheme (eg: Grid, Sesame, YubiKey, Google Authenticator, etc.) then you may not remain logged in after a browser restart, depending on your offline and trust settings.