Revert LastPass Master Password Change
- If you simply forgot your new password, try these steps first.
- If you choose to revert, you will lose any site that has been added since your most recent password change.
- This also allows reverting PBKDF2 key iteration changes.
To revert your LastPass master password change, LastPass is requiring that you verify that you have access to your email account. This check should take 1 minute and will ensure your security.
To revert your LastPass master password change:
- Enter your email in the below box.
- Click 'Send Email' to have LastPass.com send you an email containing further instructions.
- If you do not receive the email or experience issues, please check your SPAM folder.
GMAIL is sending these emails to SPAM, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER, mark it not spam!