Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
- What is Automatic Provisioning?
- What is Batch Provisioning?
- What is Provisioning?
- What is the best way to install LastPass in Enterprise systems?
- How do I sync usernames and passwords with Active Directory?
- How do I create new users?
- Can I create accounts based on my Active Directory system?
- How do I start an Enterprise Trial?
- I'm having issues with the AD client, is there a debug I can send you?
- I am using a virtual environment and my local vault appears blank
- When adding a user, I see "None of the emails you have entered are valid", why?
- If I choose to provision using the LastPass AD/LDAP sync client, what will happen to existing users?
- What is the different between and Enterprise Admin and Super Admin?
- How do I send Custom Email to users?
- How can I provision a new Enterprise user if they don't have an email address, yet?
- How do I stop/uninstall the LastPass AD Client service?
- I have deleted a user in LastPass Admin Console. How do I force LastPass AD Sync to provision a new account on LastPass?
- Why can't I push the latest version of LastPass for IE for all my employee's machines that have multiple user profiles?