We Can Help
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
Shared Folders FAQs
- How can I link my Personal personal account to my Enterprise account?
- Can I share application logins from LastPass for Applications in my Shared Folders?
- How do I manage or restrict user access to a Shared Folder?
- Why don't the sites in my Shared Folder work?
- Are Sharing and Shared Folders secure? How does the encryption work?
- How do I share Folders?
- What is a Shared Folder?
- How do you move (multiple) sites from one folder to another folder?
- Who can create a Shared Folder?
- Why don't some of the sites in my linked personal account folder work?
- How do I share a Secure Note in a Shared Folder?
- How do I move a non-shared folder into a Shared Folder?
- I created a Shared Folder, but no one I added can see it, what's wrong?
- I can't see Shared Folders in my Online Vault, where are they?
- I get an error when trying to Share with another user. How do I create a Sharing Key?
- I added a user to a group that was assigned to a Shared Folder, but the user cannot see the Shared Folder?
- Why can't I individually share a site in a Shared Folder?
- Can I add groups to Shared Folders?
- Can I add a site to multiple Shared Folders?
- Can a user be added more than once to a Shared Folder?
- I am getting the error message 'ERROR - Could not decrypt your private key'. What does this mean?
- I have many shared folders with lots of data. This is slowing my Vault down, what can I do?
- LastPass emailed users when a user was disabled or removed from the company. How do I prevent this?
- Why am I getting an 'Unable to add user to group' error even though I am an Admin to the Enterprise?
- Can I add a sub-folder to a Shared Folder?
- I am an Admin for the LastPass Enterprise account, but do not have access to a Shared Folder, why is this?
- What is the different between and Enterprise Admin and Super Admin?