Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
Shared Folders FAQs
- How do I manage or restrict user access to a Shared Folder?
- How can I link my personal account to my Enterprise account?
- How do you move (multiple) sites from one folder to another folder?
- How do I share Folders?
- I get an error when trying to Share with another user. How do I create a Sharing Key?
- Can I share application logins from LastPass for Applications in my Shared Folders?
- Why don't the sites in my Shared Folder work?
- How do I move folders (shared or standard) or subfolders into other folders?
- Are Sharing and Shared Folders secure? How does the encryption work?
- What is a Shared Folder?
- I created a Shared Folder, but no one I added can see it, what's wrong?
- Why don't some of the sites in my linked personal account folder work?
- How do I share a Secure Note in a Shared Folder?
- Who can create a Shared Folder?
- I can't see Shared Folders in my Online Vault, where are they?
- I am getting the error message 'ERROR - No private key. Cannot decrypt pending shares'. What does this mean?
- Why can't I individually share a site in a Shared Folder?
- Can I add groups to Shared Folders?
- Can I add a site to multiple Shared Folders?
- Can a user be added more than once to a Shared Folder?
- How do I unshare or revoke a shared item?
- I have many shared folders with lots of data. This is slowing my Vault down, what can I do?
- LastPass emailed users when a user was disabled or removed from the company. How do I prevent this?
- I am an Admin for the LastPass Enterprise account, but do not have access to a Shared Folder, why is this?
- Can I add a sub-folder to a Shared Folder?
- What is the different between and Enterprise Admin and Super Admin?
- How can I hide a Shared Folder?