We Can Help
1-Click Login FAQs
- LastPass does not appear to work with basic auth sites on Google Chrome - is there a fix for this?
- LastPass won't save or autofill my data for a particular site - is there a workaround?
- How do I see if I have duplicate or weak passwords?
- How do I add a site with login steps on more than one page?
- I'm being logged off after closing my browser, how do I stay logged in between browser sessions?
- I use the same sites every day - how do I automate logging into them?
- How do I set two site domains as equivalent?
- Can I have multiple usernames and passwords for the same site?
- How can I set LastPass to treat each host or path in a domain as a separate site login?
- How do I view a history of usernames and/or passwords for a site?
- Why didn't my One Time Password work during my Master Password recovery?
- Can I select a default login to be offered for sites with multiple logins saved?
- If I log in to my Online Vault will LastPass launch and fill my sites for me?
- What are these entries in my Vault called 'Generated Password for...'?
- I have set a site as Never Autofill or Never Autologin, but LastPass is still filling/logging in. Why?