We Can Help
Google Authenticator FAQs
- What happens if I lose my Google Authenticator device or I need to disable Google Auth?
- How do I delete my LastPass account?
- If someone malicously put a keystroke recorder on my computer would they be able to see the master password for LastPass when I enter it?
- How do I set up Google Authenticator for my LastPass account?
- I want to use Google Authenticator for my LastPass and Gmail accounts; what happens if I lose my phone?
- Do I always have to authenticate on all my devices while using Google Authenticator?
- Do I need a Premium account to use Google Authenticator?
- Why can I bypass Google Authenticator to login to the current site my browser is on?
- Google Authenticator does not work on my Android, how do I fix it?
- I trusted my computer, but still see the Google Authenticator prompt--why?
- I need help! How do I open a support ticket?
- The steps for account recovery failed for me, now what?
- Is there a user manual that I can read to learn all about LastPass?