We Can Help
Google Authenticator FAQs
- What happens if I lose my Google Authenticator device or I need to disable Google Auth?
- Why can I bypass 2 Factor Authentication to login to the current site my browser is on?
- How do I delete my LastPass account?
- If someone malicously put a keystroke recorder on my computer would they be able to see the master password for LastPass when I enter it?
- How do I set up Google Authenticator for my LastPass account?
- I want to use Google Authenticator for my LastPass and Gmail accounts; what happens if I lose my phone?
- Do I always have to authenticate on all my devices while using Google Authenticator?
- I trusted my computer, but still get prompted for Multifactor Authentication.
- Do I need a Premium account to use Google Authenticator?
- Google Authenticator does not work on my Android, how do I fix it?
- The steps for account recovery failed for me, now what?
- I need help! How do I open a support ticket?
- Is there a user manual that I can read to learn all about LastPass?
- What is LastPass doing in regards to the Heartbleed Bug? Is my information safe?
- LastPass was supposed to send me an email, but it never came. Why?
- Why is my multifactor authentication not prompting?
- Which methods of Multifactor Authentication are supported?