Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
- Does LastPass support two-factor or multifactor authentication?
- Why does LastPass fill credentials on my site before prompting for 2 Factor Authentication?
- How do I set up Multifactor Authentication for my LastPass account?
- How does the YubiKey compare to LastPass Sesame?
- If someone malicously put a keystroke recorder on my computer would they be able to see the master password for LastPass when I enter it?
- How does LastPass securely identify a trusted computer?
- How do I use LastPass Sesame?
- I need help! How do I open a support ticket?
- LastPass was supposed to send me an email, but it never came. Why?
- When I click on the icon to run Sesame, nothing happens. What is wrong?
- Is there a user manual that I can read to learn all about LastPass?
- What happens if I lose my copy of Sesame and can't login?
- I trusted my computer, but I still see the Sesame prompt - why?
- Why is my multifactor authentication not prompting?
- I am getting the error 'Internet Connectivity Failure' when using Sesame, Safari or LastPass Pocket on my Mac.
- LastPass requires libssl0.9.8, but libssl0.9.8 is no longer available in Debian. How can I install?
- Lastpass Sesame is not working on Mac OSX El Capitan - receiving a cabundle.pkg error.
- I am getting the error 'Internet Connectivity Failure' when using Sesame on Mac.
- About the LogMeIn and GoTo Merger