Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
Chrome Portable FAQs
- The LastPass Icon does not appear in my browser, how do I enable it?
- LastPass won't save or autofill my data for a particular site - is there a workaround?
- How do I delete my LastPass account?
- I've made a change to my Vault or shared data. How can I make those changes show up on other devices or users?
- I'm being logged off after closing my browser, how do I stay logged in between browser sessions?
- Does LastPass recognize different subdomains?
- How can I check the version of my LastPass plugin?
- I use the same sites every day - how do I automate logging into them?
- My Antivirus program has warned me that LastPass is a virus/trojan/suspicious - should I be concerned?
- The steps for account recovery failed for me, now what?
- I need help! How do I open a support ticket?
- Will LastPass log me out of websites when I close my browsing tab or browser?
- Why do I get logged out of LastPass when I close my browser despite my preferences?
- Why does my browser indicate that LastPass has an invalid or expired security certificate?
- What does clearing LastPass' Local Cache do?
- What are these entries in my Vault called 'Generated'?
- Why am I getting LASTPASS SECURITY WARNING message when visiting some websites?
- Is there a user manual that I can read to learn all about LastPass?
- Why am I getting this error message, "populate_error:RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded"?
- I deleted a site from 'Favorites' why is it missing from my whole Vault?
- How do I share login state between browsers?
- Why is the version in the Mozilla add-on store out of date?
- Should I logout or use Master Password Reprompt to protect my account?
- About the LogMeIn and GoTo Merger