Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I change my email for my LastPass account?
- Log in to LastPass at https://lastpass.com and click Settings on the left menu OR click your LastPass extension icon on your browser > My Vault > Settings on the left menu.
- In Settings > General, you can change your email by typing your new address into the "Account Email" field.
- Click Update to save the changes.
- You will be prompted to verify your email.
- Check your email for the email verification code.
- Submit the code in LastPass.
- You will then be asked for your current password to confirm the changes to your account.
**LastPass cannot change your email for you as the master password is required to reencrypt your data.