Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How can LastPass help me thwart keyloggers when logging in?
Logging in Via Website
- Visit https://lastpass.com/
- Click "Login", then select "Show Keyboard" to enter your email and master password.
- You will be logged into the online Vault.
Logging in Via Extension
- Open the login dialog box
- Click "Screen Keyboard" to launch the online keyboard on the homepage.
- After submitting your email and master password you'll be logged in to the LastPass plugin.
**Please note: Virtual keyboards provide an added level of protection, but will not provide 100% protection. But it can certainly thwart any malware using low level keyboard hooks to intercept keystrokes.**