Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How can LastPass help me thwart keyloggers when logging in?
Logging in Via Website
- Visit https://lastpass.com/
- Click "Login", then select "Show Keyboard" to enter your email and master password.
- You will be logged into the online Vault.
Logging in Via Extension
- Open the login dialog box
- Click "Screen Keyboard" to launch the online keyboard on the homepage.
- After submitting your email and master password you'll be logged in to the LastPass plugin.
**Please note: Virtual keyboards provide an added level of protection, but will not provide 100% protection. But it can certainly thwart any malware using low level keyboard hooks to intercept keystrokes.**