Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I add Bookmarklets for the iPad and iPhone?
Deprecated: this option is no longer available.
Set up Bookmarklets:
For Premium users:
- Download the LastPass for Premium Customers app from the iOS App Store.
- Open the LastPass App
- Tap the LastPass Icon > Settings > Advanced Settings
- Select LP Autofill. You will automatically be redirected to a webpage in Safari and the code needed will automatically be copied.
- Follow the steps on the page.
- Do the same for LP AutoLogin and LP Form Fill
If you would like to use Bookmarklets in a browser other than Safari, do all steps up to step 4. Follow the steps in step 5, but in the other browser.
For Free users, please see our helpdesk to add Bookmarklets.
- Go to a site you would like to LastPass to fill.
- Tap on the Bookmark Icon in Safari.
- Tap on 'LP Autofill'. LastPass will pop open a dialog asking you to login.
- Tap the 'Login' link. This will open a new tab to login. Enter your credentials to login.
- Go back to the site you would LastPass to fill.
- Tap on hte Bookmark Icon in Safari
- Tap on 'LP Autofill'. LastPass will pop open a dialog asking you which credentials you would like to fill with.
- Select one of them and LastPass will fill it automatically.
- Do the same for the other actions as needed.