1. Open up your desktop browser (you can do this with Internet Explorer and Safari).
2. Make sure your Bookmarks toolbar is enabled by going to Tools > Toolbars and ensuring that “bookmarks toolbar” is
3. Type https://lastpass.com into your browser address bar.
4. Click on “Sign in” in the upper-right corner.
5. Type your email and Master Password, and press “sign in”.
6. Click on the menu at the top-right of the Vault page and select “Bookmarklets”.
7. Once the box appears, you’ll see three links: LastPass Login!, LastPass Fill!, LastPass Fill Forms!
8. Drag and drop LastPass Login! to the bookmarks toolbar. It should now appear on the bookmarks toolbar.
9. Repeat for the following two, Lastpass Fill! and LastPass Fill Forms!
10. Now that your bookmarks are in place, minimize the browser.
**If you have upgraded to Mac OS Mavericks, skip to step 18
11. Launch iTunes and connect your iOS device (must make sure that you are not syncing through iCloud).
12. Click on your device in the left-hand column.
13. Select the “Info” tab – the second over from the left.
14. Scroll down to the ‘Other’ section.
15. Click “Sync bookmarks with” and choose your browser.
16. Click “Apply”.
17. Allowing syncing to the device to complete.
**skip to step 21
18. Open iCloud in System Preferences
19. Make sure that ‘Bookmarks’ is checked
19. On your iOS device go to Settings > iCloud
20. Make sure that Safari is toggled to ‘On’
21. Launch Safari on your iOS device.
22. You will now see your three LastPass Bookmarklets appear when you click on the Bookmarks button.
23. Start surfing and using the Bookmarklets to autofill and login!