How do I export my LastPass data?
1. You can go to your LastPass Icon > Tools > Advanced Tools > Export To to export your usernames and passwords into one of several formats.
> You can export in a .csv file (comma separated value)
> You can also export back to your browser password manager.
3. Exporting from your Online Vault at https://lastpass.com/ will cause your browser to open a tab and display your data in plain text. Copy and paste this data into a plain text file (e.g. Notepad or Text Edit). Then save the file as a ".csv" file and make sure you change the encoding to "Unicode" (as opposed to ANSII). Further Notes:
- If you would like to view it in Excel, launch Excel, and open the document that you just saved as a .csv. You may be taken through a formatting wizard where you need to specify that you want the file to be "comma, delimited". The file should then load properly in Excel, and you can save your changes.
- This information is not stored in your browser's cache.
- If you use step 2 and find this behavior, this is because the binary component is not installed.
**Please note that Fill Form profiles cannot be exported.