Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How can I set LastPass to treat each host or path in a domain as a separate site login?
If you have different logins for different subdomains or paths, you can tell LastPass to treat each host or path in a domain as a separate login by setting up URL Rules
- Go to your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault > Account Settings > URL Rules tab.
- Enter the appropriate URL.
If a URL Rule is created with exact host matching, then you will only be presented with logins that match the exact host for that domain.
- For example, if you create a rule with domain=facebook.com and specify exact host matching=yes, this will separate all logins between login.facebook.com and mobile.facebook.com.
If you specify a URL Rule with a path, then only sites that match this path will be shown.
- For example, LastPass created a default URL Rule for google apps with path=/a/. This causes you to only see the appropriate logins when you visit google.com/a/aaa versus google.com/a/bbb.
- You can delete a URL Rule at any time by clicking the grey 'x' next to the domain entry in the URL Rules tab.