When adding a site, you can either select a pre-existing Folder from the dropdown menu, or create a new Folder by typing a name into the Folder input box and pressing 'Add' when you have entered all relevant information for the site.
You can also add a Folder from within your local Vault by clicking on 'Create Folder'.
There are several ways you can edit your Folder.
1. From your local Vault, to move a single site entry to another Folder, you can right click on the site, select 'Move to Folder', and type in the Folder name.
2. You can also click 'Edit' in the right-click menu and edit the Folder field.
3. From your online Vault, you can change the Folder for one site or multiple sites by selecting all entries you wish to edit and selecting 'Change Folder'.
There are two ways to create Subfolders for your sites.
1. When adding or editing a site, you can type a "\" in the Folder name field after the parent Folder name, followed by the Subfolder name (Main\Subfolder).
2. You can also create a Subfolder from within your local Vault by right-clicking on a Folder folder name and selecting 'Create Sub-folder'.