How do I delete a folder or site from my Vault?
To delete a site from your Vault, you can either:
- Click the delete icon next to the entry in your Vault
If you have multiple entries to select, you can do so in two ways:
To delete a folder from your Vault:
- Right-click on the name of the group, and select 'Delete Folder'.
- This must be done from your Local Vault
- All data within the folder will be deleted if it is not moved to another location in your vault. If you have accidentally deleted sites, please see: https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=415
- The (none) folder cannot be deleted as it is the default folder. To remove it from your Vault, remove all sites from it.
To delete a shared folder from your Vault:
- Go to Manage Shared Folders from your Vault options
- Find the shared folder you wish to delete, and click on the delete link next to the folder.
- You will be prompted to confirm the delete.
- To completely purge the folder, click the "View deleted shared folders" in Manage Shared Folders, find the folder you wish to purge, and click "Purge".