We Can Help
How do I delete a folder or site from my Vault?
To delete a site from your Vault, you can either:
- Click the delete icon next to the entry in your Vault
- If you have multiple entries to select, you can do so in two ways:
To delete a folder from your Vault:
- Right-click on the name of the group, and select 'Delete Group'.
- This must be done from your Local Vault
- All data within the group will be deleted if it is not moved to another location in your vault. If you have accidentally deleted sites, please see: https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=415
To delete a shared folder from your Vault:
- Go to Manage Shared Folders from your Vault options
- Find the shared folder you wish to delete, and click on the delete link next to the folder.
- You will be prompted to confirm the delete.
- To completely purge the folder, click the "View deleted shared folders" in Manage Shared Folders, find the folder you wish to purge, and click "Purge".
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!