We Can Help
How do I delete a folder or site from my Vault?
To delete a site from your Vault, you can either:
- Click the delete icon next to the entry in your Vault
- If you have multiple entries to select, you can do so in two ways:
To delete a folder from your Vault:
- Right-click on the name of the group, and select 'Delete Group'.
- This must be done from your Local Vault
- All data within the group will be deleted if it is not moved to another location in your vault. If you have accidentally deleted sites, please see: https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=415
To delete a shared folder from your Vault:
- Go to Manage Shared Folders from your Vault options
- Find the shared folder you wish to delete, and click on the delete link next to the folder.
- You will be prompted to confirm the delete
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!