We Can Help
How do I view the history of IPs accessing my account?
To view a history of logins on your account and the IP addresses where those logins were accessed:
- Go to your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault.
- Once in your Vault, click on 'Tools' on the left menu
- Then click 'View History'
- You can also login via https://lastpass.com/ and access via the same menu
A record of the IPs that you have used to access your account will be kept for 60 days.
To disable the logging of IPs and account access, you can disable "log logins" in your LastPass Settings:
- My LastPass Vault > Account Settings link > General tab
- Or login via https://lastpass.com/ and select "Settings" in the left-hand menu.