How do I view the history of logins and events on my account (such as IPs accessing my account and logins used)?
To view a history of logins on your account and the IP addresses where those logins were accessed:
- Go to your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault.
- Once in your Vault, click on 'Tools' on the left menu
- Then click 'View History'
- You can also login via https://lastpass.com/ and access via the same menu
A record of the IPs that you have used to access your account will be kept for 60 days.
To view a history of events on your account and the IP addresses that peforfmed those events:
- Click on the "Events" tab when viewing history
To disable the logging of IPs and account access, you can disable "log logins" in your LastPass Settings:
- My LastPass Vault > Account Settings link > General tab
- Or login via https://lastpass.com/ and select "Settings" in the left-hand menu
- **Please note that your "Recently used" and "Last used" will not be accurate once this is disabled
- **It is suggested that you clear your history so that all recently used and last used is "cleaned", My LastPass Vault -> More Options -> Advanced -> History -> Clear history