How do I import from Norton Identity Safe?
Norton Identity Safe allows exporting passwords as plain text in a CSV file. Once you export the CSV file, ensure that a blank line is inserted between the first and second line to correctly import your data.
You can then go to your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault > Import From > CSV and choose the Norton Identity Safe file.
If you'd prefer, you can also "passively import" your passwords by running the two services side-by-side. To do so:
- Log in to Norton Identity Safe and stay logged in.
- Download LastPass if you haven't yet (https://lastpass.com/dl), and log in to the LastPass extension.
- Go to the site you want to import from Norton Identity Safe to LastPass; let Norton Identity Safe log you in.
- LastPass will present you with this notification: 'Should LastPass Remember this Password?' (http://helpdesk.lastpass.com/wp-content/uploads/savesitedialog.png).
- Click on 'Save Site'.
- Repeat 3, 4 and 5 for every site you want to import to LastPass.