We Can Help
When I try to log in I see: "An error has been encountered while loading your sites. Please relogin."
If you see the following error message: "An error has been encountered while loading your sites. Please relogin." please try clearing your browser cache and then log in.
Please see the following links to clear the cache:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: Go to IE Tools > Safety > Delete browsing data
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cache.html
- Safari: History > Clear History
If you still see the error, reinstall the add-on in your browser: https://lastpass.com/dl and log in to LastPass once more.