Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I uninstall LastPass from my computer/mobile device?
Uninstalling LastPass for ONLY a specific browser:
- Internet Explorer and Firefox extensions, go to Start -> Program Files -> LastPass -> Uninstall LastPass.
- Google Chrome extension, go to Google Chrome -> Menu (3 bars) -> Settings -> Extensions and click the Trash can symbol next to LastPass.
- Firefox extension for Windows, go to Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions -> Remove LastPass.
- Firefox extension for Mac OS X, go to Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions -> Remove LastPass.
- Safari for Mac OS X extension, go to Safari -> Preferences -> Extensions -> LastPass -> Uninstall
- Safari for Windows extension, go to Safari -> Edit -> Preferences -> Extensions -> LastPass -> Uninstall.
- Opera extension, go to Opera -> Extensions -> Click ‘X’ to Remove from Opera.
- iOS, Tap and hold the LastPass App > tap the (x)
- Android, go to Settings menu > Apps (or Application manager), select LastPass, select Uninstall.
Uninstalling LastPass for Applications on Windows:
- Exit LastPass for Applications in the notification area
- Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > LastPass for Applications > Uninstall
Uninstalling LastPass Mac App on OS X:
- Exit LastPass Mac App
- Drag and drop LastPass Mac App icon to the trash can icon