We Can Help
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
Why don't the sites in my Shared Folder work?
Shared Folders work for most sites; however, there are some limitations depending on how the sites are added to the Shared Folder.
The current limitations of shared folders are:
- Folders must be populated to be seen in the Online Vault. Empty folders can be seen in the Local Vault, but will only appear in the Online Vault once they have items in them.
- Cannot add sites that have already been shared (or are in a role). You must first unshare these sites.
- The website allows viewing and editing, but doesn't allow moving into/out of shared folders. You must use the local vault for these functions.
- Sites can be copied to multiple folders but must be updated manually in every folder. The better option is to use ‘restrict’ to limit access for specific sub-set of users, rather than copying the site into multiple folders.
- Form fill profiles cannot be shared.
- Sites entries cannot be directly imported into Shared Folders.
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!