You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
How do I manage or restrict user access to a Shared Folder?
- Log into LastPass
- Click on Sharing Center
- Choose the Manage Shared Folders tab.
- Click on Manage for the Shared Folder you want to edit.
Check the appropriate boxes for the user or User Group:
- ‘Read-only’ prohibits the user from adding and/or editing credentials.
- ‘Hide Passwords’ prohibits the user from seeing the credentials.
- ‘Notify User Via Email’ will send the user a notification regarding their assignment to the shared folder.
- ‘Can Administer’ will grant the user equal admin rights over the shared folder including: adding and removing users and restricting access to individual sites in the folder.
Enterprise and Premium users have slightly different settings. For example, Premium Shared Folders can only have one admin, the creator. You can read more about Premium Shared Folders here.
Once the user is added, you can restrict users to only have access to certain sites within the Shared Folder using our Restrict feature:
- Go to Sharing Center and click 'Manage' for the desired Folder.
- Click on the Wrench icon next to the the user or User Group you would like to restrict.
- Move the desired items in the Available list to the Unavailable list that you do not want the user to see.
- At the left, toggle 'Rather than specifying Unavailable Items, assign only Available Items. In this mode, newly added sites will automatically be added to the Unavailable Items list.' to select your desired mode.
- Move sites from the left list to the right to apply the restriction.
**Subfolders cannot have separate permissions than the parent folders