Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
Why don't some of the sites in my linked personal account folder work?
The linked personal account folder between an Enterprise user account and a personal user account operates as a Shared Folder between these two accounts. When viewed within the linked account folder, these sites are subject to the same limiations as sites in Shared Folders. These current limiations are:
- Cannot add sites that have already been shared (or are in a role). You must first unshare these sites.
- The website allows viewing and editing, but doesn't allow moving into/out of shared folders. You must use the local vault for these functions.
- Sites can be copied to multiple folders but must be updated manually in every folder. The better option is to use ‘restrict’ to limit access for specific sub-set of users, rather than copying the site into multiple folders.
- Form fill profiles cannot be shared.
- Sites entries cannot be directly imported into Shared Folders.
- Sites in the linked account cannot be shared when logged in as the Enterprise account. You must login to the personal account separately to share those logins.