Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I enable Smart Card Authentication?
To enable Smart Card Authentication, follow these steps:
For Windows, please ensure aetpkss1.dll is present on your system (typically in C:\Windows\System32).
For Mac OS X, please ensure libaetpkss.dylib is present on your system (typically in /usr/local/lib).
For Linux, please ensure libaetpkss.so is present on your system (typically in /usr/lib).
- Open a supported browser with the latest LastPass extension installed
- Login to LastPass as a premium user
- Go to LastPass button -> My LastPass Vault
- Click Account Settings
- Click Security
- Check the Card Reader Authentication checkbox (if this checkbox is disabled, please ensure all applicable drivers and software are installed)
- Enter your LastPass master password, then follow the rest of the prompts on the screen
- Click Update