Can I use LastPass in Dolphin browser for the iPhone and iPad?
For its iOS 8 update, the Dolphin mobile browser now support 3rd party extensions. However, it only supports LastPass' copy buttons; it will not autofill. To use LastPass in Dolphin make sure that the LastPass App is installed and follow these steps:
- Open the mobile browser and browse to a login page saved in the LastPass Vault
- Tap on the Menu icon
- Choose Share...
- Tap More...
- Tap on the grey LastPass icon. (If you don't see it right away, it might be hidden in More... in the bottom row). A list of matching sites will appear.
- Tap on an item in the list to reveal the copy buttons.
- Choose Copy Username.
- Paste the username into the appropriate field on the webpage.
- Repeat the steps for Copy Password.