My passwords are not working in Safari on my iPhone or iPad. What's wrong?
Autofilling in Safari is only available for devices running iOS 8+. Make sure that you have installed the LastPass App and enabled LastPass in Safari's extensions. To enable the LastPass extension, follow the steps below:
Disable Safari Autofill:
- Go to iOS Settings > Safari
- Under General, tap Passwords and Autofill
- Toggle Names and Passwords off
- Open Safari.
- Browse to the page you want to login to.
- Tap the Share Icon to open the extensions menu.
- Scroll the extensions to the right to reveal the 'More' button.
- Tap 'More' and toggle LastPass on in the list
- LastPass will now appear in your list of extensions. You can tap and drag the LastPass icon to move it anywhere on your extensions list.
For more information on how filling into Safari works, please see the Manual.