We Can Help
What is the "Enable Logging" option in my LastPass Android app settings?
The "Enable Logging" option in your LastPass Android app settings keeps a log enabled in case you have any errors in the app. This will keep a log file of what LastPass is doing from a technical standpoint, so if the app crashes we can take a look at what happened internally.
To log an error, please do the following:
- Go to LastPass Preferences
- Scroll to the bottom and check 'Enable Logging'
- Reproduce the issue.
- When the error occurs, go back to LastPass Preferences
- Scroll to the bottom and tap 'View Log'
- Send the contents in a support ticket explaining what the issue was.