Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
What is the "Enable Logging" option in my LastPass Android app settings?
The "Enable Logging" option in your LastPass Android app settings keeps a log enabled in case you have any errors in the app. This will keep a log file of what LastPass is doing from a technical standpoint, so if the app crashes we can take a look at what happened internally.
To log an error, please do the following:
- Open the LastPass Vault Menu and tap on Settings > Help and Support.
- Tap the check box next to 'Enable Logging'.
- Reproduce the issue.
- When the error occurs, go back to LastPass Help and Support menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap 'View Log'.
- Send the contents in a support ticket explaining what the issue was or attach it to your existing support ticket.