What is the "Enable Logging" option in my LastPass Android app settings?
The "Enable Logging" option in your LastPass Android app settings keeps a log enabled in case you have any errors in the app. This will keep a log file of what LastPass is doing from a technical standpoint, so if the app crashes we can take a look at what happened internally.
To log an error, please do the following:
- Open the LastPass Vault Menu and tap on Settings > Help and Support.
- Tap the check box next to 'Enable Logging'.
- Reproduce the issue.
- When the error occurs, go back to LastPass Help and Support menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap 'View Log'.
- Send the contents in a support ticket explaining what the issue was or attach it to your existing support ticket.