We Can Help
System Mechanic keeps removing my icon from Internet Explorer, how do I prevent it?
System Mechanic can remove LastPass from Internet Explorer even after you reinstall it. To ensure this doesn't happen, make an exception in System Mechanic for LastPass. Please follow these instructions:
- Open SMP 10 by double-clicking the desktop icon
- Click the Safetynet link in the upper-right corner of the titlebar (next to the options link)
- Click the Re-enable Startup Settings tab
- Click on the name of the process in the retrieved list of disabled startup processes
- Under the Tasks group (lower left-hand column), click the Re-enable startup link
- Click Yes in the Confirm dialog box to confirm that you want to re-enable this process
- Click Yes in the next Confirm dialog to confirm that you want to exclude the process from being automatically disabled during subsequent optimizations.
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!