Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
The LastPass Icon does not appear in my browser, how do I enable it?
If you are not seeing the browser extension, please follow the steps 1-7 here. If you continue to see issues, please supply the steps taken and your results in a support ticket.
2. If you still do not see LastPass in your browser, please go into your browser's list of Extensions and ensure that LastPass is listed there AND enabled.
- Chrome: Go to chrome://extensions to see if LastPass listed and enabled.
- Firefox: Go to the Menu Icon > Add-Ons > Extensions, ensure that LastPass is listed and enabled.
- Internet Explorer: make sure that third party extensions are allowed by going to the Internet Explorer Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > 'Enable Third-Party Browser Extensions'. Check Tools > Manage Add-Ons to make sure LastPass is enabled there.
- Safari: Go to Safari Preferences > Extensions, ensure that LastPass is listed and enabled.
3. LastPass may be hidden. Reveal it by following the steps below:
- Chrome: LastPass may be hidden behind the address bar. Place your mouse at the end of the address bar until the cursor turns into a double sided arrow. Drag the address bar to the left to reveal more extensions.
- Firefox: Click on the Menu Icon > Customize. Find the LastPass Icon and drag and drop it to your toolbar.
- Internet Explorer: Try right-clicking over the browser toolbar area to see if LastPass is present and checked.
- Safari: Go to View > Customize Toolbar. Find the LastPass icon and drag and drop it into the toolbar
4. If a reinstall is not working, please temporarily disable any other addons/extensions or themes and try again. One of them may be interfering.
5. Some antivirus and other security suites are particularly aggressive and may be blocking installation - make sure that LastPass has been marked as a trusted source before installing.
6. If the toolbar disappears intermittently, please check that a PC tune-up program like System Mechanic or CC Cleaner is not wiping away the files. If you have System Mechanic, follow these directions to make an exception for LastPass.
7. If you still see issues after following these steps, it may be necessary to reinstall the browser completely (or reset to default in IE) and start with a freshly installed browser with LastPass only.
***Regarding LastPass on Edge: The adding/removing guide is available here https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/documentation/extensions/adding-and-removing-extensions/