Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
How do I move folders (shared or standard) or subfolders into other folders?
*These set of directions apply to the Enterprise Shared folder, not the Shared Family Folder
To convert a non-shared folder into a Shared Folder, do the following:
- Go to the LastPass Vault.
- Find the Folder and click on the Share icon on the far right. A window will open asking you to confirm that you would like to convert the folder into a Shared Folder.
- Click 'Create'
To move a folder (or subfolder) to another folder (shared or standard), do the following:
- Right click on the non-shared folder name
- Choose 'Rename Folder'
- Find the Shared Folder in the dropdown menu and select it
- Add a backslash \ then type in the desired name for the subfolder. Example: there is a Shared Folder called 'Shared-TEST' and a non-shared folder called 'test'. When renaming, it should look like: Shared-TEST\test
**These actions must be taken from the Local Vault, and cannot be done from the Online Vault. To acces the Local Vault, click on your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault!