We Can Help
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
How do I move a non-shared folder into a Shared Folder?
To convert a non-shared folder into a Shared Folder, do the following:
- Go to the LastPass Vault.
- Find the Folder and click on the Share icon on the far right. A window will open asking you to confirm that you would like to convert the folder into a Shared Folder.
- Click 'Create'
To move a non-shared folder to a Shared Folder as a subfolder, do the following:
- Right click on the non-shared folder name
- Choose 'Rename Folder'
- Find the Shared Folder in the dropdown menu and select it
- Add a backslash \ then type in the desired name for the subfolder. Example: there is a Shared Folder called 'Shared-TEST' and a non-shared folder called 'test'. When renaming, it should look like: Shared-TEST\test
**These actions must be taken from the Local Vault, and cannot be done from the Online Vault. To acces the Local Vault, click on your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault!