We Can Help
LastPass does not install in Chrome. It says 'Apps, extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this Website' or asks me to downgrade. How do I install?
Use these steps to install LastPass in Chrome:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/download
- Find the appropriate Chrome Download for your computer and click 'Download'
- Find the .crx file you just downloaded in your 'Downloads' folder on your computer
- Open the Chrome browser and browse to chrome://extensions
- Drag and drop the .crx file from your 'Downloads' folder into the Chrome browser
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!