Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
Help! I think my account has been hacked!
If you're concerned your LastPass account may have been hacked, please login to LastPass (you can do so online at https://lastpass.com/) and do the following immediately:
- Kill all other active sessions via your LastPass Icon > More Options > Advanced Tools > Other Sessions or login to https://lastpass.com/sess.php
- Review your history in your My LastPass Vault > More Options on the left menu > Advanced > History, and make note of any suspicious activity (you will need to have History Tracking turned on in Preferences in settings)
- Ensure your account is restricted to only trusted locations in your LastPass Vault > Account Settings, and remove any unknown or stolen devices from your LastPass Vault > Account Settings > Mobile Devices and Trusted Devices tabs
- Update your master password in the LastPass Vault > Account Settings
If you have lost access to your account, do the following:
- If the hacker has changed your Master Password, you can revert your Master Password by going to https://lastpass.com/revert.php then follow the above steps
- If this does not work or is not possible, delete your account by going to https://lastpass.com/delete_account.php