We Can Help
How do I import from 1Password version 4+ ?
1Password version 4 and above currently only allows exports in .1pif file format. To export, just choose File > Export.
To import into Lastpass, it is recommended that you do so in Firefox for the most reliable results:
- Click on the LastPass Icon in your browser
- Go to Tools > Import From > 1Password
- A dialogue should open allowing you to choose a file to import. Click on the exported folder and choose the .1pif file (likely called data.1pif).
- A new window should open in Firefox listing all of your 1password exported data.
- Ensure that all the information you want is listed and checked under 'Import?'
- Click 'Import' at the top of the page
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!