How do I install the binary component on Chrome?
To install LastPass Binary Component on Chrome, please follow the steps below:
- Click on LastPass extension icon when you are logged in to see a drop-down menu.
- Click More Options > About LastPass.
- If you see the button to enable Native Messasing, click on it to enable Native Messasing and restart the browser.
- Go back to the same place. You should see Binary Component: False and a button to install LastPass Binary Component. Click on it to download the Universal Installer.
- Run the installer to install LastPass Binary Component. Once you finish, re-log in and go back to the same place to confirm Binary Component is installed (it is shown as True instead of False).
**The above instructions apply to Windows, OS X, and Linux Operating Systems (OS) only. Binary Component cannot be installed on Chrome OS because it cannot run the Universal Installer (.exe file).