Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I install the binary component on Chrome?
To install LastPass Binary Component on Chrome, please follow the steps below:
- Click on LastPass extension icon when you are logged in to see a drop-down menu.
- Click More Options > About LastPass.
- If you see the button to enable Native Messasing, click on it to enable Native Messasing and restart the browser.
- Go back to the same place. You should see Binary Component: False and a button to install LastPass Binary Component. Click on it to download the Universal Installer.
- Run the installer to install LastPass Binary Component. Once you finish, re-log in and go back to the same place to confirm Binary Component is installed (it is shown as True instead of False).
**The above instructions apply to Windows, OS X, and Linux Operating Systems (OS) only. Binary Component cannot be installed on Chrome OS because it cannot run the Universal Installer.