Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
Why am I getting the error "Request Failed. Check your internet connection as well as date and time." on my Android when my date and time is correct?
You can see this error message for different reasons. First, please send us a debug log so we can determine the cause of your issue.
- Tap LastPass icon > tap the three bar icon > Settings > Help and Support > enable logging to turn on logging.
- Reproduce the issue
- Go back to the same place > tap View log and send us the log
If we determine it is a certificate issue, proceed to the following steps.
Navigate to Android Settings > Security > Trusted Certificates and ensure that all Thawte certificates are enabled. If you do not see the Thawte certificates there, you may need to download them. This can be done by downloading the root certificates package from https://www.thawte.com/roots/ and downloading the Thawte Root Package certificate bundle. Unzip the downloaded file by tapping on it in your downloads list to unpack the .cer file from the Thawte Primary Root CA - G3 (SHA256) folder. Then, on the Android Settings > Security page, select Install from Storage, and choose the .cer file to install it for your device.
If it does not work, submit a ticket and confirm the following information:
1. Your Android OS version.
2. Do you run custom ROM?
3. Do you have security software that would be blocking LastPass from accessing the internet?
4. Are you able to access lastpass.com on your mobile browsers on the same device?
5. A copy of the Android log file available from the Help & Support menu of the app. Please ensure that you have enabled logging and reproduce the issue before copying the log file.