Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I turn off automatic updates for LastPass?
When LastPass updates the extension, it is pushed to each browser. Automatic updates are then handled by the browser or OS with the exception of Internet Explorer. By default, automatic updates are enabled. To disable automatic updates, do the following:
Chrome: cannot disable
- Go to Firefox Add-Ons
- Find LastPass and click 'More'
- Toggle 'Automatic Updates' to 'Off'
- Go to the LastPass Icon
- Choose Preferences
- Go to Advanced
- Uncheck 'Automatically install updates'
- Go to Safari Preferences
- Choose the 'Extensions' Tab
- At the bottom of the list of extensions, click on 'Updates'
- Uncheck 'Install Updates Automatically'
iOS: You can set your settings to either automatic update or not. Please see the steps here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202180.
Android: You can set your settings to either automatic update or not. Please see the steps here https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en