Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I disable/re-enable my browser password manager?
- In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab.
- Toggle the Settings button next to Auto-Complete.
- Toggle the User names and password on forms option.
- In Firefox, choose Menu > Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Toggle the Remeber logins for sites option.
- In Chrome, click the three bar icon on the right corner of the browser and click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings link.
- Under Passwords and forms section, toggle Enabled Autofill to fill out web forms and Offer to save your web passwords.
- Click on Manange Saved Passwords link and delete the passwords there after you save them in your LastPass vault.
- In the Opera menu, the click on Settings.
- Click on the Privacy & Security tab.
- Under Passwords, toggle the Offer to save passwords I enter on the web.
- Go to Safari Preferences.
- Select the AutoFill tab, and for AutoFill web forms toggle the option for Usernames and passwords option.
- Select the Password tab. Make sure 'AutoFill user names and passwords' is unchecked and use the 'Remove All' to clear any saved passwords there.