We Can Help
How do I disable/re-enable my browser password manager?
- In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab.
- Toggle the Settings button next to Auto-Complete.
- Toggle the User names and password on forms option.
- In Firefox, choose Tools > Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Toggle the Remeber passwords for sites option.
- In Chrome, click the three bar icon on the right corner of the browser and click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings link.
- Under Passwords and forms section, toggle Enabled Autofill to fill out web forms and Offer to save your web passwords.
- In the Opera menu, the click on Settings.
- Click on the Privacy & Security tab.
- Under Passwords, toggle the Offer to save passwords I enter on the web.
- Go to Safari Preferences.
- Select the AutoFill tab, and for AutoFill web forms toggle the option for Usernames and passwords option.
- Select the Password tab. Make sure 'AutoFill user names and passwords' is unchecked and use the 'Remove All' to clear any saved passwords there.
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!