Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
You might also find your answer in the LastPass Enterprise Manual.
I get an error when trying to Share with another user. How do I create a Sharing Key?
If you see an error that says:
An Error occurred - Cannot retrieve any public keys. The user may need a sharing key to be created.
This means that you or the user you are trying to share with have not generated Sharing Keys, yet. Sharing Keys are necessary to share encrypted data between two users. To generate Sharing Keys please do the following:
- If you have not already, install the LastPass extension for your browser from our downloads page here. If you do not see the extension icon in your browser, please see our advice here.
- Once installed, click on the LastPass extension icon and log in. Your Sharing Key has been created!
- To generate the key without the extension, log into the online Vault via the LastPass site. Click on "More Options, and you will see the 'Generate Sharing Key' option.
- You only need to do this once. For example, if you have logged into your Chrome extension already, you will no longer see 'Generate Sharing Keys' in Safari as the Sharing Key has already been created.
- If you change your Master Password, email address, or iterations, you will need to generate a new Sharing Key .
- In Chrome and Safari - binary must be installed in order to generate automatically. See the FAQ here to verify if you are running the binary component.