How to Share A Personal Folder
LastPass makes it easy to share a personal folder in your vault. You can convert a personal folder into a shared folder by following the steps below:
- Make sure you are in the local vault.
- Right click onto the folder to see the option Share.
- Click on Share. You will be informed you are about to convert a personal folder into a Shared Folder.
- Click Create. All exsiting sites in the folder will be available to anyone with whom you wish to share the folder.
- Click OK/Yes to proceed. At this point, the folder is converted into a shared folder and appears as Share-[Folder Name] in your vault.
If you click Cancel/No when being prompted, LastPass will create an empty Shared Folder while all existing sites remain in personal folder. So you will see two folders: an empty Shared-[Folder Name] and Folder Name.