Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
I'm launching a site from my Vault but LastPass is not autofilling. Why?
If LastPass does not autofill on all sites, check the following:
Check that you have the LastPass browser extension installed.
Make sure LastPass extension icon is RED on your browser toolbar (or DARK GREY on Safari) by either logging into your account using the extension icon OR via lastpass.com.
Make sure do you do not disable autofill within LastPass: click on LastPass extension icon to see a drop-down menu > click Preferences > Automatically Fill Login Information. Make sure this option is enabled. If it is not, enable it, save the change and retry.
If LastPass does not autofill on specific sites, check the following next:
- Ensure that the site is not a 'Flash' or 'Silverlight' login page (LastPass does not support these login page types - Right-click on the site's login fields and look at that context menu information to check).
Check that the site is not added as a Never URL - click on the LastPass browser icon > My LastPass Vault > Account Settings > Never URL tab.
Check to see whether or not the login field identifiers are present
In the vault, click to open the Edit Site window
At the bottom of the window, click on the wrench icon to open the Edit Form Fields window. If the login fields are not there, this is why LastPass does not autofill. The field identifiers are automatically added if you use the auto-save site flow.*
* Note: when you import data into LastPass OR manually create a site entry within the vault using the add site option, the field identifiers are not being picked up. However, after you use LastPass field icon to force autofill on the website for the first time, the fields are added into the Edit Form Fields so moving forward, LastPass could autofill for you.
If everything appears correct but LastPass does not autofill on speciic sites, you may want re-save the logins using Save All Entered Data.
- Temporarily copy the login outside LastPass
- Delete the login in the vault
- Re-save the site following the steps here
If you still have issues, please submit a support ticket from the bottom of this page and submit the details of your troubleshooting and the URL you are having issues with.