Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I import from RoboForm?
Make sure you have RoboForm version 8 or later.
- Open RoboForm Editor.
- On the top left corner > click the down arrow next to RoboForm.
- On the menu, click Options > Data & Sync > Export To.
- Select CSV as the format and select a location to save the export file.
- Select the folder(s) you wish to export the data and click Export.
- Use our import samples and make sure the headers on RoboForm export file matches the ones on LastPass Import sample file as follows:
- Login = username
- Pwd = password
- Note = extra
- Folder = grouping (make sure to remove the slashes before the folder names if they are root folders).
- Save the export file.
- Click LastPass extension icon on your browser to see a menu > More Options > Import > Other. On the next page, choose > Generic CSV file from the dropdown and follow the on-screen instructions to import the data.
Are you seeing the error message "NOTE: This site has been unchecked by default because its URL is blank!"?
Kindly change the formatting of your CSV file to ANSI format. Then, rearrange your columns to:
- Example: http://www.ipage.com/mail,,email@example.com,Pa$$w0rd,,,Site's Name,
- Note: that there are exactly 7 commas total for each entry without spaces
- Repeat for all Sites
- Ensure that there is an empty (blank) line return after all entries
- Save As a .CSV file in ANSI
url,type,username,password,hostname,extra,name,grouping http://www.google.com,,firstname.lastname@example.org,Pa$$w0rd,,,Google, http://www.website.com,,email@example.com,Passw0rd,,,Website, http://www.name.com,,firstname.lastname@example.org,P@ssw0rd,,,Name, <make this line blank>
For detailed step-by-step instructions please see this screencast: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbV0DmQK7m.