Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
How do I import from RoboForm?
Make sure you have RoboForm version 8 or later.
- Open RoboForm Editor.
- On the top left corner > click the down arrow next to RoboForm.
- On the menu, click Options > Data & Sync > Export To.
- Select CSV as the format and select a location to save the export file.
- Select the folder(s) you wish to export the data and click Export.
- Use our import samples and make sure the headers on RoboForm export file matches the ones on LastPass Import sample file as follows:
- Login = username
- Pwd = password
- Note = extra
- Folder = grouping (make sure to remove the slashes before the folder names if they are root folders).
- Save the export file.
- Click LastPass extension icon on your browser to see a menu > More Options > Import > Other. On the next page, choose > Generic CSV file from the dropdown and follow the on-screen instructions to import the data.
Are you seeing the error message "NOTE: This site has been unchecked by default because its URL is blank!"?
Kindly change the formatting of your CSV file to UT8 format. Then, rearrange your columns to:
- Example: Server,server1username,server1password,server1hostname,Server 1,http://www.spiceworks.com/login
- Repeat for all Sites
- Save As a CSV file in UT8 format