Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process takes less than minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
What does binary support for extensions mean?
The 'binary' component of the browser plugin controls a few LastPass features:
1. Autologoff on browser close (LastPass Icon > Preferences)
2. Autologoff on browser idle (LastPass Icon > Preferences)
3. Share login state between browsers (LastPass Icon > Preferences > Advanced)
4. Allows fingerprint authentication: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/security-options/multifactor-authentication-options/fingerprint/
5. Allows attachments to Secure Notes: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/features/secure-notes/
6. Copy Username / Copy Password buttons for Online LastPass Vault - https://lastpass.com/?ac=1
7. Copy Password button enable for secure Password Generator
8. Allows exporting data to an encrypted file or an option to save if exporting to a CSV file (without the binary component when trying to export to a CSV file, you will see a .html page that you could print out in CSV format)
9. An added layer of protection with additional encryption at the OS level
For further information, please see https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/downloading-and-installing/#h5
To check whether or not you have LastPass Binary Component installed on a browser, click here.