Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
What does binary support for extensions mean?
The 'binary' component of the browser plugin controls a few LastPass features:
1. Autologoff on browser close (LastPass Icon > Preferences)
2. Autologoff on browser idle (LastPass Icon > Preferences)
3. Share login state between browsers (LastPass Icon > Preferences > Advanced)
4. Allows fingerprint authentication: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/security-options/multifactor-authentication-options/fingerprint/
5. Allows attachments to Secure Notes: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/features/secure-notes/
6. Copy Username / Copy Password buttons for Online LastPass Vault - https://lastpass.com/?ac=1
7. Copy Password button enable for secure Password Generator
8. Allows importing/exporting of data
9. An added layer of protection with additional encryption at the OS level
10. Import from Chrome, Safari, and Opera browser password managers
For further details please see https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/downloading-and-installing/#h5
To check whether or not you have LastPass Binary Component installed on a browser, click here.