What if my laptop or phone is stolen?
If you have LastPass installed on a laptop or mobile device that is stolen, we recommend taking the following steps:
1. Change your master password immediately. You can login to your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault > Account Settings link to update your master password.
2. Log in to your account using your new Master Password and go to your account's History and make sure no logins were used recently that you do not remember using.
3. Change the passwords on important sites, such as your email and financial sites. You can use LastPass to autogenerate new passwords.
4. Use the "kill sessions" feature. Go to your LastPass Icon > Tools > Advanced Tools > Other Sessions, and kill all sessions other than your current. You can also do this at https://lastpass.com/sess.php
5. If it appears you have been locked out of your account, you may want to delete the account and start over: https://lastpass.com/delete_account.php.
6. Watch your financial accounts and any other important accounts for suspicious activity.