We Can Help
Some or all of my sites are gone! How do I get them back?
1. Don't panic.
2. Check that you're in the right Identity. When you click your LastPass Icon, it will say "[your email] (identity name)" if you're in an Identity other than the default 'All' Identity.
3. If you need to get back to your 'All' Identity, go to your LastPass Icon > Tools > Identities > select an identity.
4. If data is still missing, check your deleted sites. Go to your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault > LastPass Icon in upper-right of your Vault > Show Deleted Sites.
If you have multiple entries to select, you can do so in two ways:
- Hold SHIFT while selecting entires: This will select all entries between two other entries. So if you selected A and Z, all entries from A-Z will be selected.
- Hold CTRL while selecting entries: This will select only entries that are clicked. So if you selected A and Z, only A and Z will be highlighted
- Once all desired entries are selected, right click any selected entry and choose 'Undelete' to undelete all selected entries
5. If you still do not see your data (or you see strange encryption characters instead), go to your LastPass Icon > Tools > Clear Local Cache, then LastPass Icon > Tools > Refresh Sites.