Add to Chrome.
Click 'Add extension' above.
The installation process should take less than a minute.
Next, you'll Create an Account.
Some or all of my sites are gone! How do I get them back?
1. Don't panic.
2. Check that you're in the right Identity. When you click your LastPass Icon, it will say "[your email] (identity name)" if you're in an Identity other than the default 'All' Identity.
3. If you need to get back to your 'All' Identity, go to your LastPass Icon > More Options > Identities > select an identity.
4. If data is still missing, check your deleted items list. Click on your LastPass Icon > My Vault, on the bottom left side click More Options > Advanced > Deleted Items.
- If you have multiple entries to select, you can do so in two ways:
- Hold SHIFT while selecting entires: This will select all entries between two other entries. So if you selected A and Z, all entries from A-Z will be selected.
- Hold CTRL while selecting entries: This will select only entries that are clicked. So if you selected A and Z, only A and Z will be highlighted
- Once all desired entries are selected, right click any selected entry and choose 'Restore' to undelete all selected entries
- Please Note: Deleted shared folder will not show here. Please see the FAQ here.
5. If you still do not see your data (or you see strange encryption characters instead), go to your LastPass icon -> More Options -> Advanced -> Clear local cache and then LastPass Icon -> More Options -> Advanced -> Refresh sites.
6. If the change occurred less than 24 hours ago, you can revert your account to what it looked like 24 hours ago by following the steps here https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=6506