We Can Help
I deleted a site / secure note / folder by accident - where can I find it?
If you have a deleted site/note/folder:
- Go to your LastPass Vault > Tools (left sidebar) > Show Deleted Sites.
- You can then undelete them by clicking "undelete". If you have selected multiple entries, right click and choose 'Undelete Selected'.
Please note that sites will only remain available for undeletion for up to 30 days after deletion.
If you have a deleted Shared Folder
- Go to your Manage Shared Folders in your Vault
- Check the box at the top left : "View Deleted Share Folders"
- Select "Undelete"
- Folder will be restored to your Vault
Still Having Trouble?
Look for answers in our vibrant customer-to-customer community help forums.
View your account information and view the status of previously submitted support tickets.
Submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!